Quinoa buns made of puffed quinoa grains
- Only 2 ingredients!
- Preparation time ~ 20 minutes with baking!
- Easy, quick, allergy-friendly and tasty!
- Gluten free, lactose free, even Paleo friendly (Some say that quinoa as a seed from a broad-leaf plant and not a grass-leaf plant is allowed on Paleo diet – in case you do care ;-)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of puffed quinoa grains
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sugar
- Oven pre-heated to 180ºC
- Baking plate
- Mixer to ‘beat’ eggs
- Bowl to mix ingredients in it
- Spoon to mix ingredients
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (It will take longer to heat the oven than to make your buns’ mix!)
- Mix well 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar using a mixer
- Add two cups of puffed quinoa grains to the eggs
- Mix quinoa with egg
- Spoon the ‘buns’ mix’ into the baking plate
- Bake the buns till brown-ish (In my oven it took 15 min)
Inspired by ‘Amarantus smacznie i zdrowo’ by G.Koninska and W.Sadowski (you can find it here)