“Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained”.
“My pain may be a reason for somebody’s laugh but my laugh must never be a reason for somebody’s pain”.
- 26 things that happen when you don’t eat gluten anymore – here
- What it feels like when gluten becomes the enemy – here
- Bread: your worst enemy and most coveted desire – here
- When I went gluten free – here
- 19 things only people with celiac will understand – here
- Some giggles inspired by movies – GlutenDude’ post
- 23 problems only people with celiac will understand by Nina Cresswell- here
- Kickstarter video of a short comedy about celiac ‘The Curse of Don Scarducci’ (here)
- The Les Misérables food allergy parody that will knock your hypoallergenic socks off! (here)
- I just love when they sing of gluten (here)
Entire Pinterest board with photo jokes about gluten free living on my Pinterest Glutenfreeladyk – gluten free humour