Easy dinner on a busy day
- Only 3 ingredients!
- Preparation ~ 20 minutes!
- Gluten free, lactose free and soy free!
- Easy and tasty!
- Rice noodles
- Biological bacon pieces
- Fava beans (I use the beans in a glass pot from AH) (in Dutch tuinbonen)
- You can use the type of rice noodles that don’t have to be boiled. To prepare these noodles – all you need is to boil water and let the noodles soak in it for ~ 10-15 minutes!
- Of course, you can use any gluten free noodles/pasta.
- You can use frozen fava beans instead of these in a pot (e.g. from AH).
- You do not need fat for frying. The bacon fat is more than enough.
- I do not add salt or any spices – bacon is usually salty enough and gives a wonderful flavor!
- Instead of fava beans you could also use Brussels sprout.
- A frying pan and a spatula
- A pot/kettle to boil water
- Boil water
- Add rice noodles to the hot water and let it soak for ~ 10-15 minutes
- Heat a frying pan and fry bacon pieces
- Add fava beans (drained) to the fried bacon
- Mix drained noodles with bacon and fava beans
Enjoy your meal,