Glutenfree and dairyfree food can still be heavenly delicious. A good example is this raw chocolate pudding made of just 4 ingredients. It takes just a couple of minutes to make it. Your palate will be delighted!
- Glutenfree and dairyfree
- Eggfree, soyfree, nutsfree
- Just 4 ingredients
- No baking
- Ripe banana
- Honey – I used 1 ½ tea spoons (make it as sweet as you like it)
- Cocoa – I used 3 tea spoons
- A bowl
- A fork or a kitchen blender
- A spoon
- You can add to it whatever you like e.g. berries and other fruits, nuts, puffed rice/quinoa.
- The more ripe your banana, the less honey you need to add.
Mash avocado with banana and honey. Then add cocoa powder. Mix all very well until smooth consistency.