*Year 2015* Welcome with all my heart!
It is the first time ever that I make New Year resolutions. That should be fun =)
I already adore 2015! Why? Because it started with a positive view on the months ahead. Instead of worrying that I am getting older (which was the case for the last couple of years ;-)) I am thinking that I will feel even better now as I am following the GF diet for a longer time! Good thing.
I wish to make my body as fit as possible with the energy that I have. The things I want to do: regularly go for long walks with my dog, do regular cross-trainer sessions, consume less refined sugar and coffee, drink more water, eat more raw fruits and vegetables, keep my weight steady, take good care of myself so I can love my body again, slow down and be able to relax without feeling guilty about it.
My Personal Resolutions for 2015
- The 1st thing to do in January is to make a list of things to be grateful for and read it every time I feel blue.
- Regularly plan time for myself – a visit to the hairdresser, etc.
- Exercise on my cross-trainer, which only function in 2014 was collecting dust.
- Regularly de-clutter my house.
- Wake up at the same hour every day (It is supposed to support one’s health).
- Teach my dog a bit more discipline so she is less spoiled =)
- Keep planning my meals ahead (try to make a preliminary menu for 2 weeks in advance).
- Spend less time behind my PC.
- Ban any electronics from bedroom (It is supposed to ease falling asleep).
- Spend some time every week on improving my Dutch.
- Write down my big plans and stay focused.
My blog in 2015
- I want to be less critical towards myself and my posts.
- But in a meantime work on my writing style.
- Improve visual presentation of my blog.
- Explore specialization of food photography.
- Find good software to edit my photos.
Do you make new year resolutions? Making such a list might be helpful to stay focused on your plans and introduce good changes in your life. I am looking forward to review my list in a couple of weeks. The chances to succeed are higher if I focus on each resolution separately. No hurry. There are 365 days to learn new skills and make new habits.
I wish all my readers and fellow bloggers a fruitful and healthy 2015!